These rear links are developed to reduce unsprung weigth of the rear suspension, and eliminate wheelhop / shaking on acceleration and deceleration and also to eliminate lateral flexing / sideways motion of the rear axle.
Lenght adjustablity makes correct rear alignment possible.
Results are: improved traction, better driver feedback of the rear, easier and more predictable behavour
- Hollow alloy tube construction (no excess weight anywhere)
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum (EN-AW 6082 in T6 condition)
- Hexagonal tube ends for ease of adjustment.
- 2 piece motorsport grade heim joints (strongest construction). Self lubricating teflon+kevlar injected sliding surface. (PTFE+Nylon) Zero tolerance fitting.
- Stainless steel spacers
- Metric threading for easy replacement of the joints in case of impact damage and joint failure.
- Weighs only 4,4kg (5 link together with all their hardware)
- on-car adjustable left and right hand threading
- Compatible with all oem style suspension mounting points